Road Trip!

Now that we know Carson's plates are not fused together (silly mommy for thinking that!) we are all set for our trip to Chicago!!! The bus leaves Wednesday after Andrew gets home from work. We thought we would head out after Carson eats some dinner and hopefully he will sleep most of the time until we stop??? We will keep our fingers crossed. He is so busy now I'm not sure how long he will sit still in his car seat. But, I have ammunition! I bought him some new toys and I have an old cell phone (his favorite) that I have been hiding. I am thinking they will make their debut in the car just when he thinks he has had enough. I know I will have tons of pictures to share when we get back on Monday so until then here is a picture of my two favorite boys...




Comments

Can't wait to see the pictures from the trip!! He is such a handsome little guy!!
Unknown said…
Lauren, Carson and Andrew -

So sad you guys will not be at the party this weekend but I know you must be very excited about seeing your family in Chicago. I get so giddy everytime I see all of my big family together ;)Can't wait for the photos. Send the little guys lots of hugs and kisses, I miss him (it has been a couple of weeks since we last saw him)!
Have fun!
Renata