Happy Anniversary

5 years ago today Andrew and I were married outside at Lake Oconee. I can hardly believe it has already been that long. Time sure does fly by. I can't say that all 5 years have been easy and wonderful. We have definitely had our share of ups and downs but we have always come out stronger in the end and that is what makes our marriage so good. We both know that no matter what the other will always be there in the end. (And we both went to Auburn so that helps too!) Cheers to 5 years and to many many more to come!


Just married!





On the golf course.


My Uncle Steve married us.





The set up before had. It had just stopped raining!



I have a million more pictures that I love but I will spare all of you! And for those of you who know me well, yes, I did put my dress on and dance around my house for a bit!

Comments

skillethead said…
Happy Anniversary! What a great day that was! I cannot believe it was five years ago. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love,
Uncle Jeff
Gary and Summer said…
happy anniversary! hope it was a special one. 5 years seems to have flown by!
Congratulations Lauren! What a day to celebrate!
Adrienne said…
Augh, if you've been married 5 years it means I've been married 8. How did that happen?!

It was beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple! And I know because I was there!

-Adrienne