Family Vacation


Well, we made it to Chicago and back in one piece! Carson was such a good boy all the way up there and back. He got to meet so many people this weekend and believe it or not most of them were family! I have a huge family on my mom's side and we are all pretty close. My mom and dad moved down to Georgia when my sister and I were little so we were to only ones to move away. It's always so fun for us to go back and take part in the famous picnics at my Aunt Barbie and Uncle Steve's. This time the party was to honor Carson turning one, which was so nice of them to do. We had a pig roast which was really fun for Andrew. He stayed up all night long with my cousin Megan's husband Mike. They had to tend to the pig. This was after playing in a poker tournament at my Uncle Steve's house with 25-30 other people. They were both running on empty by the end of the picnic! As usual there was so much food it was unbelievable. We have a lot of good cooks in the family. Carson got to meet all his great aunts and uncles and cousins and there are a lot of them! He was fascinated the whole weekend with all the people. I haven't gotten all of the pictures uploaded from the weekend yet, but....I do have some pictres from the photo shoot with cousin Lins!!! Drum roll please....













Carson with my cousin's son, Tyler.



Tyler, Carson, and Carter




My personal favorite!

As soon as the rest are uploaded I will add my, but I wanted to get these out as soon as possible! It's good to be back home!

Comments

The Cains said…
Lauren,

So glad y'all had a great trip! The photos are wonderful--she is so talented!!