Weekend Pics


KC and Carson had on their St. Patrick's Day attire on Saturday. I on the other hand refuse to celebrate the holiday because it was on year ago that I went in to the hospital! So, no more green for me, ever again!
Ricky deep fried a turkey for KC's birthday bash!
Carson's shirt says, "You're No Match For My Mom" I thought it was very appropriate for our first ALTA match of the season. After 3 sets and too much sun we pulled it out. You can see my face is a normal color but the rest of me is a nice shade of red! Who knew it would get so hot today?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

erose said…
He is getting so big. Where does the time go? He is such a cute boy! I can't wait to get all the kiddies together. Take care.
Gary and Summer said…
LOVE the "you're no match for my mom" shirt! hilarious! I can't believe it was one year ago today . . . wow!