One Down

Well one "anniversary" day is almost over with and I made it through. One year ago today, right around this time, I realized I needed to go to the hospital. I will never forget it because Andrew had a nice green tint to his lips and teeth from drinking green "beverages" that day! Anyway, it is so hard to believe that a year ago today my roller coaster of a year began. I still have a few more days to get through and I think as the years go by I will learn to deal with things better but they will never go away totally. How can anyone ever block that out? I have Carson to remind me of the good things that came as a result of this day a year ago and for now that is what I will focus on.

How can you not smile at this face???



Carson was so interested in the camera and I just happened to snap a pic just as he was coming towards it. Check out those eyelashes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.