Easter Sunday

Carson in his tie, polo button down with the sleeves rolled up, and his boat shoes. Could he be any cuter? I think not!



We had a great Easter dinner with both our parents, Aunt Megan (we missed you Aunt Cameron!) and 6, yes count them, 6 25 year old boys! Sorry ladies, I think they are all taken. The two bottom right boys are my cousins Adam and Jon. They came down to go to the lake for the weekend. Thankfully it was a beautiful weekend and they were able to go out on the boat and play some golf. We ended Easter Sunday with a few games of $100,000 Pyramid where me, my mom, Jon, and Adam prevailed pretty decisively 3 times! I think it was a family thing?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

The Solomons said…
That outfit is precious!!!! Hope ya'll had a happy Easter!
Unknown said…
Happy belated Easter!!! I am so glad Carson had a blast for Easter, he looks ADORABLE in his preppy little outfit ;)

Re
Rebekah said…
Oh my goodness! How cute is he! I love the outfits. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Rebekah
He looks so handsome!! What a big boy he is!! And the egg hunt, what a lucky little guy. Thinking of you as his birthday approaches - can you believe we've been almost a year?!
The Cains said…
you are so right--cutest outfit ever. Love the shoes:)