Carson Goes Swimming (More Pics Added)


Even though it was snowing outside on Saturday (it was 75 degrees two days before!) Carson took his first dip in a pool. We were at the lake this weekend so we went to the Lake Club over by the Ritz to take Carson swimming in their indoor pool. The pool was a little chilly for Andrew and myself but Carson didn't even flinch, he LOVED swimming! I think we found his sport for when he gets older. I especially am encouraging a non contact sport!


Carson in his Auburn warm up suit, he looks like an official swimmer!



Daddy and son with matching swim suits..


The hand off...



Where did they go?

Nothing but smiles the whole time.

Who doesn't like to wear a sweater vest? After our swimming adventure we just had to go out
to dinner with the Moores/Perkins!

Comments

Lauren, I can only see the 1st picture and last picture. The ones in the middle are not showing up. Just thought I would let you know in case this is happening to more people.
Joelle