Weekend Update

Just wanted to check in with everyone! Carson had a great weekend with his three great uncles and aunts. They all came in from Ohio, New Jersey, and New Zealand for my dad's 60th birthday. Carson was a great source of entertainment. He really is getting such a cute personality. He can now clap on demand and anytime he hears someone cheer he claps. It is too cute. He is also rolling like a champ all over the place. Several times I'll look down on his play mat and he will be several rolls away from it.

We have a neurologist appointment on Wednesday so everyone cross your fingers that everything checks out OK. I know that it will but there is always tiny bit of doubt. It's hard to get rid of after all we have been through. I will let everyone know how it goes. Hopefully it won't take too long, the last time we waited for almost 2 hours!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who sent Carson a Christmas card! We received so many it was almost too hard to keep up with. I hope everyone got one from us, but if not send us an e-amil at carsonsguestbook@yahoo.com and I'll get one to you. We got cards from all over the United States and also from Brazil, Holland, New Zealand, St. Lucia, and Iraq! He got a really special card from a soldier stationed over there, how cool is that! Thanks, again everyone!

Comments

skillethead said…
It was just super to see Carson in person! He is such a cutie. What a smile! If I'm his great uncle, he's an incredibly great nephew!

Great Uncle Jeff (and Great Aunt Lisa)