Carson's New Helmet

Carson got his new helmet today. Luckily we gradually get him used to it, so for today he only have to wear it 2-3 hours and he doesn't have to wear it to bed just yet. Hopefully, he will get used to it and it won't slow him down. Despite to sad faces he was making it really didn't bother him that much.


Before getting our helmet. Poor guy didn't know what was coming.

I'm not real sure I like this thing

Now I'm very sure I don't like it, get it offffffff!!!!!





I refuse to smile with this thing on!




Despite all the sad faces the helmet didn't really bother Carson too much. We gradually work our way up to wearing it 23 hours! I'll let you know how it goes the first night he has to sleep in it, I hope our days of sleeping all night are not over!

Comments

skillethead said…
That last picture is priceless!
Adrienne said…
So does that make anyone else think of that movie, you know, The Running Man with Arnold Swartz. back in the 80s?

Right before they send them down the cute into the game...?

No? Just me?

Okay. Well, it's cute anyway!!!
The Cains said…
He does look so cute-even with the helmet!! I'll be saying a prayer this goes as smoothly as it can. Bless his little heart!!
Anonymous said…
He is so cute, he can totally pull the helmet look off.
Jeanne said…
He looks so cute in his new helmet. Hope he adjusts to it quickly and it doesn't interfere with his sleep.

Love from your preemie friend Natalie and family
I too think Carson is adorable in his little helmet. And I love his expression in the last picture! What a cutie!