Carson's New Chairs

Lucky boy got some new seats this weekend. Well, we have had most of them but this was the first time we put some together. Some were big hits, one was not.

Here is Carson's first "desk" I thougt since I used to teach he should start early. Really though, I LOVE this little tray you can put on the bumbo seat, which he just started tolerating. Hopefully it will help him lean to sit!



This chair we did not love so much. He is still pretty small and it just kind of swallowed him up. He didn't really bounce at all, just dangled. I have it on the lowest setting and he still couldn't touch the floor. Maybe in a few months? You can see that "chubby" is not an adjective we would use to describe his legs. I think he inherited his papa Greg's chicken legs!



And the monster of all chairs...the highchair! Why does it look so easy on the box to put together? Well thank goodness for Andrew, he is way more patient than I am and he also reads the directions! Something I was never any good at. It might look like a disaster at first but the end result was good.

This even required Andrew wearing his glasses!





If you look in the middle of this giant chair you will see Carson..he was a bit overwhelmed but he got used to it.


Aunt Megan came to visit this weekend and got to see Carson's new highchair.

We have a pretty busy week ahead of us. Monday is OT, Tuesday we go to get our helmet and Wednesday we go to the eye doctor for a check up. This won't be as traumatic to Carson as his ROP checks were, no clamps or anything like that. I'll let every one know how all the visits go. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

Rachel said…
Very cute in the different chairs! give him a couple months, and you won't be able to get him out of the jumper seat--Dash loved his...bounce, bounce, bounce! Really strengthened his legs, too.
Good luck with all the Dr. visits!
Love,
Rachel, James and Dash
The Cains said…
I never knew there were so many chair options! He looks precious is his bouncey--I bet in a few months he'll be bouncing like nobody's business;) Good luck on all your visits--I'll be praying for you guys!

Love
Megann