Photo Session With Cousin Linsey

We just got back from a very busy weekend with Cousin Lins. She flew in on Saturday afternoon and up to the lake we went. We spent the whole day on Sunday taking pictures of Carson. He was a great subject for most of the day, it's hard work being so darn cute! Here are some shots that I already have on my computer but if you go to http://www.farroh.com/ and scroll down, you'll see the link for all of the edited pictures! Wow, Lins you're awesome! These are some of the best pictures I have seen, if I do say so myself.

All American Guy

Nothing cuter than baby feet!


Like my knit cap?


I saw this idea on another photographer's website, but all Carson wanted to do was eat the strand of lights, so it didn't really work as I had planned, but they were still cute.

The whole family


My all time favorite!!! This next picture was taken first thing in the morning. Lins just had the idea of putting him on the dock, naked! Seriously, I have never seen a picture I have loved so much. I can't explain what the lake means to Andrew and me and this just kind emphasizes it's importance in our lives....


.


.


.


.


.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

There are so many more great pictures if you go to www.farroh.com!! Check them out! And, if you send us a card you'll get a card with one of those pictures on it! Don't forget about our Christmas card challenge!!!! We want cards from all over. Send us an e-mail telling us who you are and how you know us and I'll send you our mailing address. Use the e-mail carsonsguestbook@yahoo.com

Comments

Mrs. LSL said…
I found your blog through a friend of a friend, and I have been checking in from time to time to see how little Carson has been doing. And he looks amazing! Many blessings to yall this holiday season. And I would send a christmas card to Carson, but Marietta isn't very exotic for the experiment! :) Take care, Laura Langdon
The Solomons said…
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Awesome picture Lauren!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Lauren,

The pictures are so beautiful (your cousin is so talented!) and I have not forgotten about the Christmas card challenge. I will send you one from Brazil ;)

Renata
The Cains said…
Lauren-
I love the photos-she is so talented. The last one really is great-what a treasure!!!! I love the one with him eating the lights too. Your Christmas card from us is on the way!!!


Love,
Megann