NICU Follow Up

We had our NICU follow up today with Dr. Leigh. Carson got all A's again! It was good to see Dr. Leigh handle Carson like a regular baby. He even referred to him as what a 4-6 month old baby should be doing as opposed to the baby they saw prior to Carson! WooHooo! We are the "good" example. He said he could tell that I push him to do things. In fact he said he always knew I would be that way and that was a good thing. That is what will make Carson succeed. That felt really good. For so long I did not like seeing the doctors, I always wanted to be so strong but ended up feeling so weak and defeated. It makes me feel good to think Dr. Leigh saw/sees me as a strong parent. Anyway, here is a video from today's visit! Oh yeah, Dr. Leigh also commented on how big Carson's you-know-what is! Way to make daddy proud!


Comments

The Solomons said…
yeah!!!!!!!! It's amazing how wonderful he is doing...you should be very proud Lauren....a very strong mommy!!!!
skillethead said…
Great news, Carson! Uncle Jeff, Aunt Lisa, and our two as yet unnamed calves (I'm pushing for Tony and Carmella) all say hi from down under!
skillethead said…
Hey, how big is Carson now?
Jeff