He Got All A's!

Carson had is OT visit on Monday and got all A's! That is a phrase my Foof (grandfather) used to say to us and I thought it fit for the title of this post. Anyway, I always get nervous before our OT comes. One week Carson just laid there and looked at her like, Yeah right! But this time he did so good! She was so impressed with how well he was doing. He was grabbing things with both hands, trying to roll over, lifting his head on his stomach, kicking, smiling, the list goes on and on. It was so funny because when she had him on his tummy, which he isn't super good at, he was trying so hard to lift his head and look around that his feet were coming off the ground and he kept tooting! Classic! Next time I will try to get a video of it. The OT was very impressed with us at home for actually doing his exercises. I was shocked (not really) to hear that some parents don't do anything in between visits. I told Carson he was screwed because mommy was a teacher and I know how frustrating it is when parents don't pull their weight!


The last two days have been busy for us. Yes, it was my birthday yesterday. There, I admitted it. It's my "I'm not 30 yet" birthday! Monday we went to Aqua Terra and Carson slept through the entire meal. The waitress wanted to know what we slipped the baby! Andrew's parents and sister gave me the touch iPod, which I had been bugging Andrew for forever! I was totally shocked and have been obsessed with it. It is sooooo cool! Last night we went to the Melting Pot and did fondue with my parents and sister. Carson was a bit fussier but as long as I had him he was fine. I think we have a mommy's boy on our hands! He liked to sit in my lap and watch everything. Here is a picture from the dinner.

Comments