Happy Halloween!

Carson went trick or treating for the very first time yesterday. By the time we got back home he was about ready to pass out. It was funny to watch him look around at everyone like, "Who are you?" He got to meet several of our great neighbors for the first time and then off to Miss Amy and Mr Jeff's house and on the way we saw Miss Debbie and Mr Steve with their two, Evan and Haley. Poor Bo was subjected to wearing her Halloween collar but she loved being outside with everyone. Here are some pictures from the night...



Daddy holding me explaining what candy he wanted me to pick out.


What the heck did mommy put on my face?








Much better.








At least I wasn't the only one who had to dress up, check out my puppy dog!








I have them wrapped around my tiny finger!





Family photo








Photo session time...







I like my fingers way more than the candy I got!











Time for my spooky pjs! Happy Halloween everyone. Tune in next year for my 2nd Halloween!







Hess O.U.T !


Comments

The Cains said…
Lauren,

These are so cute!!!! I love that the entire family-including Bo got into Halloween. Thanks for sharing and War Eagle!

Love
Megann
Gary and Summer said…
Wonderful pictures! Carson looks adorable. And the fmaily picture is a great one!
Unknown said…
He is so cute in his little costume, War Eagle!
Renata