Christmas Card Challenge

OK, so here is my idea, well actually I am "borrowing" this from another amazing preemie website I came across. Now that Thanksgiving is just a few days away I know everyone is getting ready for Christmas. It's crazy to me to think that Christmas is just a few weeks away, but it is. Anyway, here is my challenge to everyone out there who checks in on Carson or used to. I want him to receive Christmas cards from all over the United States, maybe even the world! How cool will it be once he is older to go back and look at how many people out there are pulling for him? I'm asking that you tell anyone and everyone from all over to send us a card, AND, if you send us one we will send you one, with a picture of Carson! It doesn't matter if you/they know us/don't know us, we just want to see where everyone is at. Just write us a brief note telling us how you found out about Carson. Here is the problem though, I can't put our address on the internet for all the "weirdos" out there so you will have to do some research, ask someone who knows our address or send us an e-mail explaining who you are and how you found us. I would LOVE for Carson to see how many people wish him a Merry 1st Christmas. Once he is older I can even turn it into a Social Studies lesson! I can hardly wait! So tell your family and friends about this challenge and lets see how many cards we get!

Comments