Carson's First Car Accident...

and hopefully his last! Yes, Carson and Andrew were in a minor accident on Friday night. Andrew was bringing Carson home from a friends house on Friday night. He was waiting to turn left on to I-85 and some lady ran the red light and hit the front of my car. Luckily, Andrew wasn't traveling that fast and was able to stop quickly but smoothly. Carson didn't even feel a thing. The lady who hit him tried to keep going without stopping, fortunately there was a state trooper right behind him who saw everything. He immediately turned on his lights and was able to catch up with the idiot. The state trooper saw that Andrew had an infant in the car who was at that point very perturbed the car had stopped moving, and let him go on home.

By the time I came up to the scene Andrew had already started home but the trooper still had the lady pulled over and I had half a mind to stop and let her have it for running the light and then not stopping. I figured the trooper had it under control though.

By the way, as I am typing this I am watching Carson grab his toy with his LEFT hand. I'm not as concerned as I was earlier today when I posted about his OT visit. I'm thinking he is just stubborn and will do what he wants to when he wants to, I have no idea where that comes from???

Comments