Bo's Watchful Paw

I got a new little digital camera for my birthday from my mom and dad so here is my first attempt at putting it on the website. As I get better at it and we get our new computer fixed I think I can do some neat things with it...


Carson was in his new favorite spot to play, the floor, and Bo was watching him as usual. She then laid down next to him and put her paw on his tummy like she was making sure he didn't go anywhere. It was so cute I had to get some footage of it. She usually lays next to him and he kicks her. She really is such a good dog to have around the baby. I can't wait until he can really play with her. I bet that will make for some great videos!

Comments

Rachel said…
Fabulous pictures and video! I haven't checked in a bit--I just saw the coming home announcement, and it's just beautiful. I'm glad you shared it on the blog.
We had great fun at Halloween, too!
Love to all of you!

Rachel, James and Dash
The Solomons said…
How precious! What a great dog!