Bo's Surgery

Bo is home and resting comfortably. Andrew dropped her off this morning because I went in to my old school to sub. The first day I tell them I can be there and Bo throws this at us. Oh well, it helped keep my mind off it all day. Anyway, Bo has a nice sized incision on her right side on her neck. They are sending it off to have the "tumor" checked out. We had two choices of places to send it. One cost twice as much but will get results in 3 days. The other was cheaper but took 2-3 weeks to get back. Duh, no brainer. We sent it to the first one. I don't mess around with my Bo. Keep your fingers crossed that everything comes back all clear. We consider Bo our first child in this house. We love her with everything we have and want her here for many many more years.

Like I said above, I went to school to sub. It was fun to see all my Jackson friends! I had a good time in a second grade class, but boy they wore my butt out! I am so tired.

I'll update some pics soon. Big game this weekend! War Eagle!

Comments

Adrienne said…
Poor Bo. I went through many a surgery with our sweet Oliver. It's amazing how fast they bounce back (in Oliver's case the vet fed him right after surgery against all their rules because "He woke up so hungry!").

Bo also asked me to point out that she has not yet been added to the slide show, perhaps the stylin' halloween costume photo (I think it's her favorite, she just doesn't want to admit it).
The Cains said…
Lauren,

I'm still praying for Bo-I know exactly what you mean when you say she is your first child. We have two and I don't know what I'd do without them. Sending good, positive vibes Bo's way.

Love
Megann