7 Month Check-Up

We had our 7 month check up today. It's so hard to believe it has been that long! As usual I always get a little bit nervous about doctor's appointments. It is so hard to get over the feelings we would have after leaving the "meetings" with the neonatologists. We always left there feeling so defeated. I can't even explain the feeling in words except for it really sucked! But now I am able to leave with a smile and a big sigh of relief. Again, the only problem the doctor could find was that he needs more hair! Everything else was, and I quote, "perfect!" He has even lost the preemie head/face. The doctor gave us the go ahead to start eating with a spoon! I have no idea how this is going to go, but it should be fun. I went right to the store and bought a pack of starter foods and some baby spoons. I will post video/pictures later so everyone can see how it went!

Comments

Adrienne said…
Yay! Bo is on the slide show!!

Oh yeah, and congrats on the check up ;-) I'm gonna miss that Dr. Evil preemie head just a little though!

-A