Silent Night

I'm not sure if it is a fluke, but Carson has slept all night long for two nights in a row! And when I say all night I mean until 9-9:30 am! Of course each morning I wake up earlier and check on him and then take his temp when he does wake up just to make sure he is not sick. I think we might have a late sleeper on our hands??? I'll let everyone know if this trend continues!

I also have to say that last night Carson and Andrew were having the best conversation! Andrew would say Carson's name and Carson would squeal so loud. This went on for several minutes until I got on the floor with them! I guess it was a man thing? So cute though!

Comments

april shafer said…
Congrats on getting some sleep! I know that is a blessing. He is just so precious. I can't believe how much he's grown!! I have his pic on my refrigerator so I get to see his precious face often. I know you and Andrew make a great team for this little guy.

:) april