6 Month Check Up

Yes, Carson is 6 months old! Can you believe it? It's really hard to believe what has gone on in the past few months. I was thinking the other day that I have the perfect sweet little family but then I remember that something is missing. It's almost like I'm missing an arm. As good as everything is going, I still feel like it's not quite all there. I guess that feeling will never go away. As Carson reaches all of his milestones ( a few months late, but he's getting there) I hope that another perfect little guy is up there doing the same thing with tons of friends and family cheering him on just as we are doing down here.

Anywho, the doctor's report was....PERFECT. Like we didn't already know that! There were a few things that I was a teeny bit concerned about but she put those to rest. I can now stop shining a flashlight in his eyes making sure he is not blind! Yes, I am a bit neurotic. Every time we go see Dr. Putnam she is amazed at how good he looks. I even heard one of the nurse practitioners walk by and comment on how good he is looking! That is a much better feeling than seeing them all whispering and looking at your child, which has happened to us in the past. No more of that though. We are on the road to perfection! The doctor also said that next month he would be ready for spoon feeding! I don't think I am ready for that. That means he is getting bigger, next thing you know he'll be wanting to learn how to drive!

One last thing, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE reading all of the e-mails to Carson's guestbook. It really is cool to see just how many people have been following us. If you have not already done so, please send us a note. Even if we don't know you, or haven't talked to you in a long time. I think some of those are the neatest. I have heard from so many old friends and from people we have never met. The e-mail address is always next to the latest post. Give us a shout! TTFN (ta ta for now, I'm so not in to texting lingo, but that one is funny).

Comments