Not Such a Good Football Weekend But We Still Had Fun!

OK, OK Auburn lost. It was bound to happen with that flake of a quarterback we have. The only thing that made it bearable was that Georgia lost too (sorry Ms. Ashley)! Carson and I hung out at the lake while Andrew was a trooper and went to the game, what a fan! Here are some new pics of the boy. Not a whole lot going on lately which is a good thing! I'll take a boring day over anything.



Here is Carson's summer outfit, we had to get it on him before the summer weather goes away!








Passed out cold on mommy and daddy's bed.











All dressed up for dinner at the lake. People kept asking how old I was and my mom got tired of telling them, 5 months but he was 3 months early so really he is like 2 months, so she just started telling everyone, 2 months!








All ready in my orange and blue with my mom. Too bad my team lost. I think I could hear my daddy yelling all the way from Jordan-Hare Stadium!


Here are some pictures from Grandpa and Grandma Hess' house in the mountains.







Here I am with my Great Aunt Suzanne who came to visit me all the way from California. We met in the mountains for a nice relaxing weekend.
















Aunt Suzanne was really good at getting me to calm down! I think she may need some grandkids of her own real soon! And I was not payed to say that, wink wink.













Here I am with daddy. He is getting ready to go play a round of golf. Give me a few years and I will be able to go with him, maybe even beat him!










My mom and I took a nap one day, naps are my favorite!










My mom took me with her on a walk with my puppy, Bo. And no, that's not my bottle she's carrying, it's hers! I didn't know mommies drank bottles too?

Comments