New Feature

If you notice to the right there is a new feature that I wish I had from the beginning. It's a sitemeter, it keeps track of how many people log on to check on us. How cool is that! I can't wait to see how many people we get. So many of you tell me that you check on us but can't leave a message, now I will know how many of you that is!

I have to pass on a blog that I was given by some friends ( www.gregkellyandmadelynellis.blogspot.com). It is of a family in Birmingham who just had a little girl who was 14 ounces when she was born. I just finished reading through the entire thing, crying the whole way because it was my exact experience being retold. I choose not to think about the time I spent in the NICU too much because it makes me so, so sad. I get a feeling in my stomach that I can't even explain and then the void in my heart gets so much bigger and I realize just how much I miss my Cooper. I miss the idea of having two sweet boys at home and watching them grow. I must admit, I have really good days and I have really bad days. I am a kind of person who keeps things to myself so this is not easy to admit which is probably why the bad days are so hard. But reading this blogsite brought back all of those feelings. Anyway, please check it out and add their family to your thoughts and prayers.

We weighed Carson last night, he is now over 10 pounds! We have reached double digits! The last doctor's visit he had only gained 4 ounces and she wanted him to be gaining more. This should really please her. He is still having a blast in his bouncy seat making all the bells and whistles go off which gives me time in the morning to get things done. I tried putting him in the jumper seat but his little feet don't touch the ground so we stacked books under him and now he can jump. He hasn't quite figured that toy out yet. He just kind of slumps down in it and tries to bounce by moving his head, it's really funny to watch. I'll try to get a video of it soon. Bye for now!

Comments

Hi Lauren!
I love the bath video, what a tummy! I was so glad to see you at the shower. I was so moved by your "Thank You." I know that it must have been hard for you, but I hope you know how much everyone wanted to be there for you.
Carson looked very handsome in his little pants and belt. What a little man!
Ana
I had to copy your fun site meter - man, you get a lot of visitors!