Doctor's Visit

We have a pediatricians appointment this afternoon. I always get nervous before them. I keep waiting for something to be wrong (I'm not really a glass half full kind of person). So every time we go I hold my breath until it is over. So far she has been really impressed by his progress. It's just that I know that because of his bleed there could be problems or none at all. I of coarse pray for the second option but I still worry. I don't think the worry will ever go away, that's what being a mom is about, right?

Thanks to everyone who has sent us an e-mail signing Carson's guestbook. Unfortunately, some of you feel the need to include the fact that you are DOG (I refuse to spell it incorrectly!) fans. I will have you know that this family's blood is ORANGE and BLUE! No matter how bad our quarterback is! I will not edit out any of your entries, but if your text is teeny tiny I have no idea how that happened??? I will start a post and copy and paste all of the entries into that and just keep adding to it every couple of days. This will keep me pretty busy since so many of you have already written to us! Andrew really appreciates this as it keeps me from shopping!

OK, off to the doctor's. Send us good positive thoughts!

Comments

Sending powerful prayers your direction for a wonderful and uneventful doctor's appointment!!

You are in my prayers!

Kelly Ellis