Carson's Guestbook

OK, since Monday when I added the counter I finally get the idea of how many people are checking in on us! You guys are all awesome!!! I can't believe how many people want to see how we are all doing. I really wish I had figured this out from the beginning. Anyway, I decided to set up and e-mail address just so that we can know who all is checking the blog. If you would, please send us and e-mail telling us who you are and how you know us or how you found out about the website. Even if you leave us messages on the blog, that way one day I can show Carson just how many people love him. I promise I won't respond to any of your e-mails, I'm just going to create a post and copy and paste the message and I will just keep adding to it. I would really appreciate it if you all would do this for me! Thanks!

Here is the e-mail address:

carsonsguestbook@yahoo.com

Comments