So Sorry For the Delay

I know, I know. I haven't posted anything in a few days. That's because not too much is going on in the Hess. For once, it's been really quiet around here. We go to get our stitches out tomorrow. Carson seems to be adjusting to the shunt pretty good. It has to be a little uncomfortable, if you think about it there is enough tubing coiled up in his tummy to last him until he is an adult! That definitely would take some getting used to. Here are some new pics of the little guy....


Also, my good friends, Rob and Christy Darby, were in a terrible boating accident this past Sunday. Christy's brother was hurt badly. He was life flighted to Atlanta Medical and will be recovering there for a few weeks. I have to wonder to myself why do bad things happen to such good people? This past year has just seemed full of things like this. Please keep Christy's family in your thoughts and prayers.


And now, baby Carson at a whopping 8 lbs 4 ozs!!!




Look at those chubby arms!









Carson partied too hard with daddy and passed out on the pool table.

Carson was wiped out after all the nice ladies played with him at Grandma Eileen's house!

Comments

The Cains said…
Lauren,
He is getting so big!!!! I'm so glad things are going well and have calmed down a little for you guys! I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope to see you at some of the games this fall.
Love,
Megann Cain
Unknown said…
He is just adorable - and it looks like he's living the good life.
Love,
Beth