Family Weekend at the Lake

This past week we took the little guy up to the lake to meet the White family. We had a blast. Andrew got to play golf and cards (even though my family took his money, thanks guys!) and I got to lay by the pool with the girls. We were out on the boat for I think 5 hours one day and I actually skied. I haven't done that in more than 10 years. I'm still sore! Most of the family hadn't been down since our wedding 4 years ago so it was good to have them back. Not everyone was able to come and we missed them as we drank margaritas by the pool!

Carson had a fabulous time being the center of attention. He had so many people loving on him that now he is wondering where his fan club is now that it's just us and Bo. Here are some pictures from the weekend...



Ahhhh, the good life.










Time to flip.
Just in case there are puddles I have my boots Aunt Linda gave me.





Here are all the cousins with Carson. If you can believe it there are more of them who couldn't come down for the trip!





Not sure what the little guy did but it looks funny!






This is everyone who was at the lake, what a group!






How big is Carson?



Sooooooo BIG!

No more sun, please.




Cheers to Carson's first dinner outing at the Silver Moon.





Finally someone with as much hair on their head as I've got! My "supper buddy" Uncle Mike.




He's going to kill me for this one day, butt (he he) it was too cute!

Comments

Zeb's Mom said…
Wonderful pictures! What a cutie!!!
Unknown said…
Adorable! Is he ready for an outing to the school? We miss you, and you look FABULOUS!
Lisa said…
I have a BIG smile on my face!!!! (and a similar picture of Kaitlin with a bare bum walking away in my high heels...). WONDERFUL!!!!! Love ya,
Lisa
Rachel said…
James took video last night of Dash taking a bath in the kitchen sink, and said it was definitely "prom night" footage.... Ask Bryan sometime about the "new shoes" picture mom took of him about 32 years ago.

Love,
Rachel, James and "sink boy" Dash
Jeff Cottle said…
I want to see the Baby too.

Maryland is as pretty and green as usual. Casey is growing like a weed.

Love Aunt Beth