Doctor Updates

We have been to all our doctor appointments for the week. Man am I worn out! I now know how Andrew feels when I sleep in the car where ever we go, it stinks. I'm driving all over the place and Carson is snoozing in the back! Oh well, he may do whatever he wants. All the doctors' visits went well. The eye doctor was not fun but his ROP is still at a stage one and hopefully it will start to correct itself. We went to the NICU follow up clinic and got a good report there. Then we went to the neurologist and got a good report there as well. All around a good day! I'm hoping that he is worn out from all of our traveling today and he sleeps some tonight. We'll see. Even though I am absolutely exhausted every time I get up I am so grateful that he is here to get me up. Every second is worth the no sleep!



Here are some new pics...



And of coarse, Bo...

Comments

Hi, Lauren! This is Aunt Linda and Lindsey. We love the new pictures. We can't wait to see Carson!
Love,
Aunt Linda and Lindsey :)
The Cains said…
Lauren,

What wonderful news!!!! I hope you guys can get some rest. The new pictures are wonderful-and Bo is just the most loving dog:)

Megann Cain
Adrienne said…
What is it with dogs and sleeping under things? Both of your kids look very content and seem to be getting along!

-A
Coach White said…
Hey!! The pictures look wonderful!! We are so happy to see Carson at home!! We cant wait to meet him.

Love,
Lori & Amy
Anonymous said…
EXCELLENT!!!! Now for my unsolicited advice: Try to get some rest when Carson rests. You have to take care of yourself, too! And, give the Grammies and Grandpas a chance to babysit (so you and Andrew can have a date). Love, The Child Development Prof..
Coach White said…
HI Lauren -
Not only does baby Carson have an angel up above in Cooper, he also has "Bo" under him and aside him as a guardian too. I see so much love and protection here! Great picutures, I just love them. Take care of your lovely family.
Love, Aunt Nancy
Shick Family said…
Hey Lauren, I have LOVED watching your journey with all of its highs and lows through your blog and praying for you along the way. You are such a beautiful mother and Carson is just PRECIOUS, I know you are enjoying every minute at home with that little boy.
Love, Carrie (Newton) Shick