Carson's First Lake Trip

We had the little one home all of 24 hours and we took him up to the lake! We figured, why not! Here are some pictures from his first trip. It was a rainy weekend so we stayed inside the whole time. It was fun though. Grandma and Grandpa Hess came up for the day on Saturday to visit and we had a nice cook out. The Grandmas watched Carson while I went shopping and the Grandpas went golfing with Andrew. I'm sure there are many more of these weekends to come!

Brrrr...Grandpa Greg keeps it coooollldddd at the lake so I had to bundle up!

Mommy bought me my very own lake outfit.

Bo needs some attention too.


Our nice new neighbors gave me this cool football rattle and some other fun toys!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do they make a Baby Harness for the Jetski?! Look out!!!! Love, Lisa
Unknown said…
I think it's about time to give him some swimming lessons. He's so big!
Congrats on the first lake visit. Life is good. Gotta love it!
Love you,
Beth
Adrienne said…
You can use the first picture for your Christmas cards -- he's wearing so many clothes!

-A
Unknown said…
Hey Lauren, Kristen McCord gave me your blog address today and I just read almost every single post in about 20 minutes. I had twins in November 2005 that were born 13 1/2 weeks premature. I know you are excited to have Carson home. Let the fun begin! When you have time(I know, it won't be often!), check out my blog. Take care and maybe we'll see you next month at the reunion.

Rachel Gilleland Miniscalco
skillethead said…
Great photos, Lauren!
Jeff
TMLSB said…
Andrew and Lauren,

I tried to leave a note before but I am apparently to stupid to do it. At least until now.

I want you three to know that every night and every day I pray for you guys, and hope that you can find peace.

Carson is a beautiful boy and he will make College Street proud.

War Eagle.

Todd and Molly Berger
Aunt Suzanne said…
Greetings, thanks so much for the photos. They evoke two strong feelings for me. First, the one with Andrew and Carson and Bo makes me think of the following: purring, humming and Om-- a meditation word. Andrew looks so CONTENT with his son and his dog. That brings me to the second feeling which is that the average person seeing this photo would have no idea about the merry-go-round that all of you have ridden. Some day it will not dominate your every day thoughts and feelings as well. It will sneak up on you and once you realize that you have such a day,you will feel so blessed. Many blessings, Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lawrence