We Moved

They moved Carson the other day upstairs to the NICU annex. They are so busy with babies coming in and since Carson is doing so good they moved him. I don't really like it as much as downstairs, in fact I almost miss it. Isn't that weird. I never thought I would want to be back downstairs but I got so used to the environment and all the people down there. They are like part of my family now.

Not too much else going on. We're just still crossing our fingers and praying he gets to come home soon! Cousin Lins edited some more pictures you can check them out at www.farroh.com

Comments

Adrienne said…
I am laughing out loud right now at your comment about missing the NICU. Floor nurses always complain about how much they hate it when patients are moved from ICU or NICU to their units -- and why? -- because all they hear about is how much the patients LOVED the NICU!! So you're not alone, everyone feels that way - babies and adults!

It is different since it's not as one-on-one as the ICU. Think of it as weaning *you* off of the nurses since you won't have one at home :-)

Great photos, and also... "five-alarm diaper" made my day. Hee!

-adrienne
Natalia Jones said…
Lauren and Andrew,
I have been keeping up with the blog and this one was adorable. I loved the pictures, and loved that Carson is gaining weight. You guys look great too! I am just amazed at the courage & strength that you have shown to all of us reading the blog daily. Your courage & strength gives us peace that you are well. I am praying for Carson's departure from the hospital to go as planned and that he can have a homecoming celebration soon! Thinking of ya'll, always...Natalia, Jaden and Noah
Anonymous said…
Think of this as one step closer to home! LOVE the pictures!
Love,
Lisa
jane coldiron said…
Dear Lauren,
I have been out of town and just checked the website. I am so glad that Carson is doing so well, and the pictures are so cute!! My prayers continue to be with all of you every day.

Jane Coldiron