Lauren goes home!

On April 14th I was released from the hospital. Exactly one month from the day I was admitted. It felt really good to see the outside world. My only wish is that I had two babies with me. I made it home just in time for my very first baby shower given by Courtney Habas, Megan Smith, Ashley Perkins, Yvonne Moore, Libby Perkins, and Cameron Hess. It was so nice to be there and to see everyone. Not many people have their baby showers after their babies are born! As soon as I get pictures sent to me I'll post them. For now here are some pictures from
leaving the hospital. Excuse the way I look..


.
I would like to let everyone know what wonderful people work at the Women's Pavilion at Gwinnett Medical. From the nurses to the people who come in and do the everyday cleaning, everyone was so nice and supportive. I think I have everyone who works in food services praying for the boys! I was really sad to leave my "family" at the hospital.

Comments