I'm Free!

I am officially free from the terbutaline pump and twice a day monitoring!!!!! As soon as the doctor told me it was OK I pulled that thing right out of my leg. It is so nice to not be attached to anything 24/7 but on the other hand my security blanket is not gone too. I am on my own. I only have 3 weeks till my scheduled C-section so hopefully my body will hold out till then. I have a lot to do in between to keep my busy like somebody's 2nd birthday!!! Carson will be 2 in just a few days and I can hardly believe it! Where does the time go????

Comments

Betsy said…
YAY!!! great news, lauren :)
can't wait to see pics of the new guy!! enjoy these last couple of weeks!! thinking of you!
The Cains said…
Great news, Lauren! Way to go!!! I'm so thrilled for y'all....praying that he'll come when he is ready and that you'll get some time to do those much needed last minute things!