Thar She Blows

By that I mean me! I made it to 27 weeks today and I definitely look pregnant now and here is the picture to prove it...
Talk about someone else getting "big" Carson is becoming so independent. My little baby doesn't need me anymore! That may be taking it a little far but...as you can see Carson is trying to feed himself. We were at Costco and trying out some of the samples. This one was a cup of yogurt and he went to town feeding himself. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Comments

Rebekah said…
Girl, you are so cute preggo!
Unknown said…
congrats!!! you are making it!!!
Lisa said…
You look lovely, Lauren! 27 weeks--YEAH!!
Love, Lisa
Avery Tales said…
Hooray for 27 weeks!! I think you should reward yourself with some yummy goodness like cheesecake or lemon squares! You look fabulous. Carson is too cute in his glasses and I can't believe he's trying to feed himself with a spoon. Where does the time go?