New Year, New Look

As I sit hooked up to a contraction monitor at home for an hour (at least it is at home!) I decided to try and "spruce" up the blog. Not too much has been going on here. I'm trying to take it as easy as possible but I am not really a sit and watch kind of person so it's been hard. Since my last stay at old Gwinnett Medical I haven't had too many problems. My T-pump seems to be doing it's job. I say that very cautiously because it seems that every time I think things are going good I end up back at the hospital so keep your fingers crossed! I will be 24 weeks on Wednesday and I go to the doctor for my regular every 2 week visit. Hopefully things haven't changed in the cervix area!

As for the little man, not too much is going on. He spits out new words every few days but his favorite are uh oh, cookie, Bo, apple, peas (for peas and grapes), but mostly Bo! He starts back at PT and OT today, we have been off for about 2 weeks now. Back to work! I'll try and get some pics up soon since I know that is what everyone really likes!

Comments

Aunt Suzanne said…
Happy 2009 to all of you.
The new look is so cool, although there wasn't anything wrong with the former "look" but sometimes change is good for the soul.

We hope that all your new medications and the pump will push you closer to your due date. We are all cheering for that to happen.

Just think before too long this will be in the past and you will be concentrating on your new bundle of fun!
Love, Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lawrence