New Video Camera

With all that has been going on I havent' had time to really dig in to my new digital camera that Andrew gave me for Christmas. I have been working for HOURS!!!! trying to figure this thing out and how to transfer it to my computer. I'm pretty good in the technology department but I don't like reading directions and I DO NOT like when things don't work. So, that being said I hope I finally figured this out after forcing myself to read and reread the stupid directions!

This was taken at Christmas but you can hear some of the words that Carson is saying and you can also see that whenever he hears Bo do anything he calls her name. It's really cute!

Comments

skillethead said…
Hey Lauren,

Good to hear we are at 24 weeks! I think you should just eat bonbons and have people wait on you! You're giving whole new meaning to the phrase, "Hang in there."

Great video of Carson.

Love,
Uncle Jeff
Lisa said…
Dear Lauren,

Just watched the video--it's beyond cute:-)

So glad you are doing well...I agree with Jeff--Relax and let everyone take care of you!

Love,
Lisa