Lazy Weekend

Not too much going on in the Hess household this weekend. Andrew had to have some skin cancer removed from the bridge of his nose on Thursday so he has been dealing with some major pain and swelling around his nose and eye. Poor thing looks like he got in to a bar fight! On our one family outing to Costco Carson accidentally bumped his head against Andrew's nose and that about did him in for the day. He won't let me take a picture of it to show everyone though. Along with that my back has been hurting me more and more so I've been trying to lay as still as possible so I don't throw it out again. So, with all of this going on we laid pretty low and hung out around the house. Here are some shots of the little guy doing what he does...

Helping daddy with the fireplace

He can now reach the door handles. BIG problem, now he and Bo can escape (or follow me in to the bathroom which they both love to do!)
Playing around this morning. Carson actually had his glasses on for this shot. He will not leave them on and I am constantly putting them back on his head. This is also our second pair of glasses. You know who chewed up the first pair. At least they were under warranty!
Helping out at the dishwasher. What a good boy!

Comments