Andrew's 30th Birtday Weekend

This weekend we celebrated Andrew entering his 30's . Now I don't have to hear that he is still in his 20's and I'm not, welcome to the other side my dear!
Friday night dinner at Chateau Elan with Andrew's parents.

Carson's stylish outfit courtesy of Aunt Megan




Happy family!




Saturday night was bowling with friends. We had such a great time!

Yummy birthday from my favorite bakery (I'm pregnant so I got to pick out the cake!)

Nice form Andrew!

Ricky, Andrew, and Jon

Sunday night was dinner at Bonefish with my parents celebrating both my dad's and Andrew's birthday. I ate so much I think I rolled out of the door!

After this weekend I am afraid of stepping on the scales at my doctor's appointment this Wednesday! I think the only two people (well one of us is a person) in this house who is gaining weight are me and Bo. I took her to the vet this weekend for her check up and she has gained 10 pounds in 6 months! I guess Carson needs to quite feeding her all of his food so that maybe he'll put on some pounds. Keep your fingers crossed for me this Wednesday. I go back to the doctor to check up on things. I'll be 26 weeks which is when the boys were delivered last time so I am a bit on edge with worry. Once I get passed this visit and hear things are still good I'll feel so much better! I'll let you all know how it goes...

Comments

The Cains said…
Good luck Lauren! I hope the appointment goes well and you get all good news. Keep hanging in there...you are doing SO good and you look great!!!