26 Week Appointment

All went well at the doctor's office today! Phew, what a huge relief. I am now 26 weeks and it amazes me that this is when my boys were born. It seems like years and years have gone by since that day and then sometimes it feels like yesterday. I was actually 26 weeks and 5 days so I still have a few more to go but after seeing things looking so good today I feel so much better. Andrew and I can now start looking at baby furniture and bedding. I said after this appointment I would allow myself to do that. We can really start getting ready for this little guy to show up come the end of April.

As for my little miracle Carson, he is doing wonderful. New words are coming out of his mouth all the time. He definitely knows what he wants, and shocker, he usually gets it. Mealtime consists of him chanting for a cookie and he even knows the difference between the real thing and whatever I was trying to sneak in! He is also walking around when holding on to our fingers more and more. He still wears his braces to do most of his walking but can do it without. Although, when he wants to get somewhere fast he drops to his hands and knees and takes off! Maybe by the time his new baby brother shows up he will be walking in on his own. Either way the kid continues to amaze me every day!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers leading up to this time. Something is really working. Keep them all coming till April 23 or 24 (C-section hasn't been set in stone just yet but either of those days are it)!

Comments

The Cains said…
So glad things went well!! You keep hanging in there...and have fun looking for nursery stuff!!!
Aunt Suzanne said…
Hello in Georgia! I hadn't looked at the site in a short while and loved all that I read. My favorite part was the video and hearing your little guy talk. Gosh does he just get cuter and cuter. What energy and joy of life!
We are so happy that you are past 26 weeks, and have our focus on April!
Love, Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Lawrence