24 Week Appointment

Phew! Another appointment down. I always get really nervous before I go in for my ultrasound, thinking they are going to be like "Uh oh, we have a problem" but so far that hasn't been the way it goes. Things looked good to the ultrasound tech and the doctor agreed so I can relax for a few days until I start worrying again for my next appointment. I know, I know, I should just relax but that is easier said than done. The doc did tell me to try and ease up on my activities as much as I can with a little one all over the house. Good luck! But, I am going to try and take it easy as much as possible. Now if I can just make it to 26 weeks which is when I delivered last time I think I can breathe a sigh of relief. Thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts! They really do help so keep them coming.

And now a picture (finally!) of Carson last night. Since we have no waist or a butt his pants never stay on. This was him last night watching Andrew outside...

Nothing like a droopy diaper and a pair of navy socks to make an outfit complete!

Comments

The Solomons said…
hahaha- this is great! Hang in there Lauren, you are in our prayers!
Unknown said…
Hey Lauren, Happy New Year. I just caught up on your blog, and I see that congratulations are in order! How wonderful! I look forward to keeping up with this little one, too! Hugs, Beth